- Those who graduated from high school or have an equivalent academic certificate
- Those who satisfy one or more of the below
- （1）General Incorporated Foundation those who studied for more than 6 months in Japanese language school approved by Association for the Promotion of Japanese Language Education
- （2）Public Interest Incorporated Foundation those who have JLPT Level N2 or higher, or have proved to have an equivalent proficiency by the president of the language school or ICS
- （3）those who have experience in schools approved by article.1 of School Education Law in Japan (high school/university)
- （4）those who have a score more than 200 in EJU
- Those who are able to pay the expense of studying abroad.
For students who want to study Japanese at ICS
We have a lot of available information on our affiliated Japanese language school, which grants you priority admission to ICS. For more details, please contact us from the link below.
▶ Click here to contact us.